For the U of T Admission Update Regarding COVID-19, see here.
Please see here for the Daniels COVID-19 related FAQs.
Congratulations on your offer of admission to the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design!
As a new student, you will join the Daniels Faculty’s prominent community of students, scholars, and art and design professionals, whose research, interdisciplinary collaboration, critical inquiry, and creativity play key roles in the development of more beautiful, ecologically-sound, and socially-enriching environments.
New Student Handbook
The 2020-21 New Student Handbook will provide you with information about resources at the Daniels Faculty, course registration, fees and finances, and sessional dates for you to prepare for your upcoming academic year. This handbook will be available in the spring. In the meantime, you can see the edition for 2019-20:
Important Upcoming Dates
- Submit your StarREz Application by March 31st if you are interested in living in Residence for your first year.
- Attend a Winter 2020 final review! More info available here.
- Should we be able to have an in-person Academic Orientation, it will be held at Daniels towards the end of June, 2020.
- Apply for transfer credits by June 8, 2020. More information can be found here.
- The deadline to request a one-year deferral of your offer of admission is September 12. Information on the procedure to defer is available on the Enrolment Services website here.
- Classes begin Thursday September 10th.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services:
+1 (416) 946-3897 or email@example.com.